Saturday, May 26, 2018

Stress Test...Moving Stress.

Yesterday I finished the last test I had scheduled for my transplant work-up. Not to say there won't be more, but I'm through the initial list. It was a stress test on a stationary bike. I nearly passed out after about 3 minutes of biking.

I'm pretty wiped out today, but recently I've felt pretty good. I've been able to walk the puppy almost every day and I have more of an appetite. I think with these medication changes, I'll be able to keep working through until December...unless something happens. The meds make daily life tolerable, but they aren't a cure. And of course it's an overpriced name-brand that seems to be making all of the difference.

The next big challenge will be moving next weekend. It's frustrating knowing that I won't be able to do much more than stand around and watch. I constantly feel the need to try and help, or continuously apologize, when I should probably just get out of the way and be grateful for the help. I am grateful for the help. And along with all of the help from my friends, Melinda has been amazing throughout this process. I'm pretty sure she would just do it all on her own if I let her. She's done all of the heavy lifting for us, both figuratively and literally.

One more week until we move and two more weeks until finals. Good times.

Weight: 207.6, Symptoms: Shortness of breath, some chest pain, serious fatigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment