Tuesday, October 9, 2018

It's been a long wait, but there's more waiting to do

I haven't posted here for a while. It took a lot longer to hear from the University of Washington than I'd expected. But things are booked now for Monday 10/15 - and I'll be able to take care of the evaluation in just one day, so no long term stay in Seattle for now. My sisters came out from back east to visit. I don't think I'd realized how depressed I'd been until they got here. Having them around was amazing.

There were a couple of weeks there where I waasn't getting much sleep, despite the constant fatigue. That seems to be done with, now I just have to try to sleep less than 12 hours a night. In any case, I think I prefer oversleeping to the alternative.

I feel like I should have more to report here, but I'm sure I'll have plenty to say after Seattle. My symptoms are getting incrementally worse, but I've not had any serious episodes for a while.

Weight: 216.6, Symptoms: Mild constant nausea, fatigue, shortness of breath, mild chest pain, dizziness, anxiety, depression

No comments:

Post a Comment